Saturday, November 20, 2004

Chaos Slavers

During the last few days I've had an idea for a new armylist for 40K I wanna do.

It's called The Chaos Slavers and is basically a chaos warband with a lot of ork, eldar and human slaves to act as meat shields.

So today after getting thoroughly beat by Spicker in Epic (I played Space Marines - kind of like sleeping with the enemy! Except it being more like a rape... I HATE SM!)

So far I've written ver. 1.0 of the list and it looks like this:

HQ:

Chaos Lord
Chaos Chosen

Elites:
Mutated Slaves

Troops:
1.Enslaved Species - Squad consist of a number of Chaos Warriors nudging around either Ork, Eldar or Human slaves.
2.Grot Slaves as in codex orks
3.Warriors of Chaos - as in codex chaos but with no marks allowed.

Fast Attack:
Ork Beast Boyz - same as ork boar boyz
Scavenged Sentinel - sentinel but may use 40pts worth of chaos upgrades
Chaos Raptors - the same as in...

Heavy Support:
Restrained Alien Monster - a bit like the goblin fanatic in fantasy.. only monstrous size and a lot less predictable
Ork Livestock: Squigs, Boarz, Snotlings and Squiggoths - Ork use all of nature in their warfare!
Chaos Defiler: How can it be chaos if this ain't in it?

The whole list with descriptions is actually done and ready to load up,.. but I haven't really got a place to do it.. so I'll just leave it be! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Why not use the Lost adn the Famned army list and then have mutants "count as" slaves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good riddance! I got an email saying that a comment had been made on my blog.. hehe!

    Oh well - the LATD could be used any day. I guess I just wanted to make up something back in the day. hehe.

    ReplyDelete