Sunday, May 08, 2005

April Month

I've begyn to collect forces of good and evil for the Lord of The Rings Strategy Battle Game.

I must admit that I never ever in my whole life had expected that I would be doing this. Why am I doing this!? Well - I just don't remember. But being the mother of all fantasy fiction sure has something to do with it. I'm not a great fan of the films - only visually.

Here are first the forces of good:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I've also been touching up upon my Lost and The Damned army. I've finally found a paint scheme - rust! And I've been making plague zombies and traitors galore!



Accompaigning the zombies are these Marines. I wanted them to look old and mystical, so I swapped their heads for some fantasy ones.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For the interest of BOTH my chaos armies I've been experimenting with miliput and trying to sculpt something all by myself.. I've never been a hack with greenstuff, but I like the result.


Finally a good friend and I have started to look into some historical World War 1 gaming. I'm really looking forward to playing it, although we're having a little slow start. The miniatures we've bought are from Renegade Miniatures.. and I don't think we'll be using them again as there is generally too much excess and bad moulding in the batch we've gotten. At 20£ for 20 figs I don't think that is tolerable. Next time we'll use WargamesFoundry.com whom I have a very good experience with and whom has a vast line of great war models.

No comments:

Post a Comment