Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Adeptus Tintin


It's been a while since my last post but none the less I've been very busy!

First of all - taking all my time - my Peter Pig World War 1 miniatures have arrived! I've been all over them the last day or two. They're really great looking and I'm just getting more and more into the whole 15mm thing! It looks great, it's grand and it's affordable!

Well today I finished up a display "dish" for Epic and some Adeptus Mechanicus leman russ tanks too. They're really old and they sort of remind me of something Hergé did in some of his albums.

Other than that I've been doing some more Warmachine minis too. Or rather - minis FOR warmachine. It's my evil cossack guard I'm talking about - they've been based and are ready for paint.


I've also finished some Man O War shock troopers, and most of you will probably not have a clue about why I've painted them this way... try thinking out of the box - it's khador, it's cold - so I took down that road instead of the red like russia thing.

2 comments:

  1. Truth Reads Better Than Fiction
    As part of an effort to rehabilitate his image, Henry M. Blodget, the disgraced former Internet-stock analyst, has started a blog called Internet Outsider.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really like your site here! Found it and thought it was great when I was searching through blogs. I bookmarked your site and told a friend, really hope you don't mind.
    (Anyone on this blog should post a comment and come back often!)
    I also have a site if you or anyone is interested in free Kissing Tips or great techniques for Making Out.
    It's a very useful resource for learning How to Kiss better if you're into romance and dating.
    Great work on this blog here, and keep up the good work!

    Tyler - to check out my kissing and dating site click french kiss

    ReplyDelete