Monday, January 21, 2013

The dux are ready to get in the water!

So I've finally painted my last figure for the starter pack. I guess a photo of everything would be in order and I will produce one soon... ish.

 This is my great leader... apparently! I have yet to figure out a name for him as I goofed the ones I'd rolled earlier. I'll get to it.
 Standard paintjob all the way.. Varnished before taking the photo, which was a bit of a mistake as the dull cote really killed the cloth I'd painted. Oh well... what can you do?
I did my - hopefully last - free hand shield. I'm not very clever with the free hand and even less so at getting a correct period specific look. But I'll live. ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Greate work Torbjörn. Looking forward to the first AAR

    best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice,your freehand looks pretty darn good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Pink to make the boys wink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracking paint job, there!

    ReplyDelete