Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Russian HMG speedy painty

 So here I am again, painting stuff very fast and not really bothering about it... Still doing a 'paint an army challenge' over at powerfist.dk and well, what can I say. I'm sick of it, naturally! Just as challenges like that are supposed to be :-D
 To show the nature of the speed paint I have made these close ups. I hope it is clear that these are quick and dirty paint jobs.
 As usual the emphasis is on the skin and the faces.
I lost one of the wheels for the HMG when I stripped it of the previous owners work.


I actually don't think I would mind selling this force when I'm done painting it, as I have little use for it... I have little idea how to get the most money for it, but I'm guessing that eBay is the way to go?





5 comments:

  1. Your speed painting is better than most people normal work,including mine!
    They look fantastic to me(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Mayb3 I ought to do a tutorial.. it's exceedingly simple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hang in there buddy. We can do some Eastern Front action when you've finished ;-)

      Delete