Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Winter Shed and a Yeti Giant

I've built and paint a small habhut/shed of sorts. It's to go with my 15mm winter sci-fi setting of course. IN retrospect I should've chosen a different one of the 12 seed pod containers I've bought to make the shelter... this one was dented.

 The shed or shelter... Yay!
 The gigantic Yeti monster. It's a 28mm figure that I'll use as a giant.
 Look at that behind
 A small comparison with some of the other figures I've painted
The troopers were too busy chasing of the pestilent Yewoks to notice the lurker they'd brought with them...

3 comments:

  1. Greate paint work and a realy nice project !

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Yeti fit right in. 28mm miniatures looks great in an 15mm world I see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I believe it is almost scaleless..

      Delete