Sunday, May 25, 2014

Star*Hide Miniatures


It's strange sometimes. On this blog on the 6th of January 2012 I wrote that I'd just started a retro sci-fi project and that it would finish in 2014... or 13 depending on how fast I was. 

Over time I've played a few games without really finding the right rules for it. Things started getting a bit 'Western Sci-fi' at a point... or well - this already started in 2010 when I bought Texan Scrunts for my Post Apocalypse. But! Anyways, now Killer B Games have made an actual range of Cowboy Sci-fi stuff and who am I to ignore that...


 I think the miniatures are really good and completely compatible with other Killer B stuff. And even Wargames Supply Dump stuff too of course. So apparently the plan I laid out 2 years ago seems to be coming along just fine.

 In all likelihood I will present a retro sci fi game featuring western elements at this year's Horisont.





1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection of Sci Fi Cowboys. Makes me want to watch Brave Star.

    ReplyDelete